To provide you with the products and services that Company has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) as detailed below. We value and respect your privacy.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site
Participation and registration on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein. By using, registering, or making an online purchase on the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Site.
What Information We Collect
Personal Information: We collect personally identifiable information as a condition of registration at the Site, purchasing our products (“Products”), posting to our Site or forums, or subscribing to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on the Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, age group, gender and Product and/or concerns, and information about the brands and products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your shipping and billing address, credit card number, security code, and expiration date. To protect your personal information, customers of Products on the Site must also register with a user name/email address and password.
Aggregate Demographic Information: Company gathers aggregated demographic information through its tracking of IP addresses and other types of traffic data. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Aggregated demographic information may used by us and shared with third parties in order to provide tailored advertisements on the Site about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- For our market research purposes.
- To register you as a user or customer on the Site, and manage and maintain your account.
- Provide Products and services that you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on the Site.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about our and our Affiliates’ (as defined below) products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you. “Affiliates” shall mean any entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Ms. Stylistik, LLC and shall include any officer, director, partner or member of Ms. Stylistik, LLC.
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media.
- Tailor our Products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site, applications or social media assets.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our Site.
- We need to send the information to third party partners, vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company’s rights or interests. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) web beacons; (2) IP addresses; (3) log files; (4) domain servers; (5) types of computers accessing the Site; and (6) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to endure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
Cookies and IP Addresses: We may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive so we can recognize you as a return user in order to personalize and improve your experience. A cookie is a piece of data that enables us to track and target your preferences. The cookie will be stored on your computer's hard drive until you remove it. We may also use temporary or "session" cookies to help you shop. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject our cookies, you may still use the Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features.
IP Addresses: Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
Log Files: Company may collect information in the form of logs – files that record website activity and gather statistics about web users’ browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help us determine (among other things) how many and how often users have visited our Site, which pages you have visited, and other similar data (a.k.a., navigational data). We also use the log file entries for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer, or browser.
Various security measures, such as encryption and passwords, are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Unfortunately, despite our security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk but we are SSL verified & secured.
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Updating Personal Information; Termination of Membership.
If a registered member’s information changes or a registered member wishes to terminate his or her membership, Company will correct, update, or remove that user’s personal information from its database, upon receipt of notification from the registered member. Members may update information or terminate membership under their account settings or by emailing us at MYTRANS4MU@GMAIL.COM.
A user who has submitted his or her information in order to join our mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the email communication, if any, or emailing us at UNSUBSCRIBE@MYTRANS4MU.COM.
Company reserves the right to cancel a customer or user’s membership and account at any time, in its sole discretion.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you: (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Company has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request; (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties; and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to Company, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business.
Other than to our Affiliates, we do not provide your personal information (excluding aggregated information) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, we do provide such information to third party service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
To submit your request, please email us at MYTRANS4MU@GMAIL.COM.
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: MYTRANS4MU@GMAIL.COM .